Η θέση Software Engineer (C/C++) έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Software Engineer (C/C++) από την εταιρεία Scytalys
Περιγραφή ΘέσηςSCYTALYS is a Software Development and System Integration company, specializing in the specification, design, development, integration, installation, testing and follow-on support of:
- Tactical Data Links and Interoperability Solutions
- Mission and Tactical Command & Control Systems
- Training, Testing & Simulation for Command & Control Systems
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance applications
Since 1992 we have delivered turn-key high quality operational and training systems for Land, Air and Naval defense and security applications.
With a large number of systems in operation or under contract in more than 12 countries around the world, SCYTALYS has firmly established itself as a global Software Development and System Integration player in the Tactical Data Links and C4ISR markets.
Our Mission: Develop and deliver high quality operational and training solutions, enabling our customers to achieve Domain Superiority, by ensuring Interoperability, creating the Common Operational Picture and increasing their Situational Awareness.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer willing to work in agile teams to develop high quality products and applications which will bring value to our local and international customers. The successful candidates will join Scrum teams and work closely with developers, product owners and other stakeholders and will be responsible for coding, unit testing and debugging software modules
The Ideal candidate will
- Work within a self-organizing scrum team, working closely with Product Owners, Developers, and testers
- Participate actively in all scrum events (Sprint Planning, Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- Design software requirements analysis and documentation
- Integrate software modules (company designed & purchased) with other software modules to form complete systems or enhance system capabilities and performance.
- Work on object-oriented high-level programming language for critical mission software.
- Degree in Computer Science or electrical engineering
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ and familiar with other languages (java, python)
- At least 1 year of experience in software engineering using Object Oriented design
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and Computer Networks.
- Familiar with mobile applications (Android)
- Knowledge of REST service development and consumption of REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMSs (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Experience with Jira tool
- Gets things done on time with quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about quality and bringing value to our users
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with peers, subordinates, and executives
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ticket vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance package
- Continuous learning in new technologies
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people