Ref: WD/06/20, Malta
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Drupal Developer, fluent in English who will be based in Malta. The work will be carried out either on site at customer premises or offsite (remotely from home). In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be closely collaborating with the responsible officials and managing the project team.
- Participate and lead the architecture and design of on-prem, cloud, and hybrid information systems;
- Analysis, design and development of software and web applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Maintenance of existing software and web applications;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Prototyping and elaboration of test programs;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams and end users;
- Assistance in the planning, testing, technical documentation, deployment,
- configuration, evaluation and reporting of applications.
- Minimum of 6 years of IT professional experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant education (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Object Oriented Programming languages;
- Experience in Progressive Web Applications;
- Good knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially Drupal (Drupal 7 and 8);
- Good knowledge and experience on Azure and with building and consuming web services and APIs;
- Good knowledge of POI, Jasper reports, MSSQL Reporting engine software packages;
- Experience in web site development, management and support;
- Good knowledge and experience in jQuery and PHP;
- Experience in building and maintaining progressive web apps, front end and back end technologies;
- Excellent English command.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (WD/06/20) by clicking apply
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels,
Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36%
MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO
40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to
government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion
submitting an application to this position and by sharing your personal data with ED, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise ED to process your personal data
for the purposes of the company's recruitment opportunities, in line to the Policy.