Η θέση Director - Patient and Clinical Support & Ops έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Director - Patient and Clinical Support & Ops από την εταιρεία Pfizer
- Alignment with CoE, Solution Delivery, Global L1/L2, and other support and operations peers
Works closely with platform engineering and development teams to ensure continuous knowledge transfer and alignment with solution requirements and capabilities. Partners with DevOps lead to establish clear feedback loop processes and metrics between operations responsibilities and develop team expectations, including providing feedback of improvements / changes needed to support efficient operations processes.
- Vendor Management
Direct management responsibilities for vendor relations associated with contracted resources and licensed services. Based on division of responsibilities within the organization, will be responsible for managing vendor Quarterly Business Reports (QBR) meetings and will align to standardize on metrics across the organization. Will continually strive for optimal performance of vendor resources both in delivery of contracted services and cost-efficient operations.
- Financial Management
Will contribute to either direct or consolidated managed service agreements for the roles specific areas of responsibility. Will ensure that monthly invoicing is closely tracked to ensure alignment with services delivered. Will continually seek to optimize processes and tools improve financial efficiency.
- L3/L4 Support Services
Ability to oversee support for hundreds of digital assets for Pfizer patients and partner organizations globally in a consistent manner with consistent quality of service while fully engaging with L1/L2 support teams. Establish service tiers as appropriate and ensure the elimination of unnecessary infrastructure, services, and processes.
Ensure that any and all reported bugs within the areas of responsibility are resolved in a timely manner and with attention on prevention of recurrence.
- Relevant experience as an information technology professional in roles such as a software developer, technical project manager, systems administrator, database administrator, systems engineer, computer engineer or support specialist, engineering lead, technical team lead. Experience managing teams of contract or colleague resources.
- Experience operating in a large multi skilled operations team.
- Experience operating in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with large scale open source solutions. Experience with complex digital technology platforms requiring a broad mix of skilled and commodity resources to manage them.
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) an asset.
- Experience with continuous delivery tools and methodologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Travis CI, and agile development a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with increasing responsibility designing, delivering, and maintaining large-scale, global systems & platforms.
As above and including Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology Management or relevant disciplines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships, influence outcomes, and deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner & able to influence resources outside of immediate span of control.
- Ability to lead in a complex, matrix environment with geographically distributed resources.
- Excellent skills in analysis, critical thinking and planning, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
- Proven capability handling large scale, enterprise software requirements definition, designs and implementations in a global 24/7 environment.
- Technology solutions delivery in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment a bonus.
Στείλτε μου όμοιες θέσεις
Ευχαριστούμε. Θα σας στείλουμε θέσεις που ταιριάζουν με
Με την εγγραφή σας θα σας στέλνουμε καθημερινά όμοιες θέσεις εργασίας στο email σας! to Information Technology - Θεσσαλονίκη .
Μπορείτε να διαγραφείτε ανά πάσα στιγμή.