Η θέση Assistant Production & Technical Supervisor έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Assistant Production & Technical Supervisor από την εταιρεία Interbeton
Interbeton, part of TITAN Greece has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Production & Technical Supervisor in Attica. The position reports to the Ready-Mix Production & Technical Supervisor. The primary scope of this role is to coordinate effectively the daily operation of the ready-mix unit with overall responsibilities for safety, production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities.
- Monitor daily concrete production, scheduling and planning within established quality guidelines ensuring appropriate actions and communication for any deviations
- Supervise concrete operations at client’s site to ensure that proper control and processing work is carried out to the highest standard
- Perform field checks, trouble shooting of production equipment in compliance with company quality standards to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operations to maximize production and minimize interruptions
- Maintain safe and clean work area at all times; Ensure workplace safety through implementation, adherence and enforcement of company business standards, as well as safety and development programs
- Ensure that all employees and contractors on site work efficiently and consistently with company standards, policies and regulations for safe, environmentally-sound production of quality concrete products
- Develop, train and motivate his/her subordinates to ensure a productive work environment and high levels of efficiency and satisfaction
- Degree in Engineering from a Polytechnic School
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position within a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Ready-mix concrete experience is highly preferred
- Proficient planning, organization and time-management abilities. Must be capable of handling numerous projects concurrently
- Proactive attitude toward solving problems
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties in a collaborative, positive manner, representing the company’s interests
- Safety-minded and team oriented attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written)
- Valid driver’s license
- Military obligations fulfilled