Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced Administration Manager to join our top qualified and knowledgeable team in Archirodon's Athens Office.
You will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the country office, our sites and the project-level implementation of our IMS (Integrated Management System) and country-specific Administration Policies, in collaboration with the Regional Administration Departments.
You will be the point of contact for troubleshooting cases regarding the administration activities and you will play a key role in setting up new offices in new locations where Archirodon Group will operate in the near future. You will have the chance to build working environments that will help our employees to thrive as well as take lead role in ensuring that all admin activities are running smoothly.
What you will need to do:
- Provide full administration support at mobilization stage
- Provide the required support to all Country Office, Project Administration Managers, sites' administration department as required
- Close monitoring of Country Office and Project's Administration Performance
- Develop, maintain and update needed database for all information gained throughout all previous years related to Admin issues
- Liaise with tender ensuring Administrative readiness to all projects' awards
- Monitoring all related issues regarding company's classification, registration, permits etc.
What you will need to have:
- Approximately 3 years of experience in a similar role and at least 7 years of experience in an administration department
- Experience in administration activities for Construction companies across Middle-East is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of English language
- Knowledge of Arabic will be a strong asset
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
We are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Has strong organizational skills and is able to lead and inspire a team of admin professionals
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has high mobility and willingness to travel to our sites throughout Middle East (Travelling will be required approximately 4 months per year)
- Is passionate about his field of expertise and determined to succeed
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!