Pfizer's belief is that all people deserve to live healthy lives. This drives our desire to provide access to medicines that are safe, effective, and affordable. We advance breakthroughs that change patients' lives and increasingly there is a digital component to the interactions we have with patients and their health care professionals.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability.
Digital impacts everything we do. Pfizer's digital end-to-end supply chain digital strategy focused on delivering leading-edge decision support and visibility solutions to enable improved planning and risk management. The Supply Chain Planning & Intelligence team is looking for a Data Scientist to deliver business insights and optimization opportunities relating to our strategic goals and business objectives.
The Supply Chain Intelligence Data Scientist will work closely with various stakeholders Global Supply Chain and Digital organizations to identify and deliver on value-driven data analytics initiatives. This role will use a variety of data modeling, wrangling, analysis and visualization tools and leverage vast data sets from our Unified Data Hub and other internal and external data assets. The incumbent will develop innovative and effective approaches to solve client's analytics problems and use data story-telling techniques to articulate business insights from such analysis.
- Executes analytics and data science activities that directly support the Global Supply Chain business goals of exceptional customer service, commitment to quality and cost control.
- Leverages expertise in the application of data science principles and high level of business knowledge to anticipate Customer requirements and solve real-world process challenges
- Develops world-class data science models to meet predictive and prescriptive business needs across PGS and Digital
- Translates analysis into business opportunity and value stories for customers and key stakeholders.
- Data analytics design, prototype development and discussion and alignment with team members and stakeholders
- Support Supply Chain performance management through the development of dashboards & metrics in Tableau and other analytics/visualization tools
- BS/BA or MS/MA Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Data Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience working in data analytics and/or data sciences.
- Attention to detail and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong analytical skills with a solid ability to understand and solve complex and unique problems
- Strong Experience with Analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, AWS analytics tools)
- 3 Years proven databases experience and coding languages (SQL in Relational and columnar DB, Stored Procedures, Job Scheduling, Blob DB's, Cloud SaaS, BigData)
- Understanding of Machine Learning / AI / Simulation / Reporting / Visualization tools and concepts
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fluent in both written and verbally in English.
Candidate must show demonstrated proficiency and real-world application of a subset of programming languages, software, database, hardware and operating system experience outlined below:
Programming Language and Systems Experience:
- Stats & ML: Python, R, TensorFlow
- Optimization: CPLEX, Gurobi, AIMMS, Matlab
- Simulation: Anylogic, ARENA, iThink, Mason, FlexSim
- .NET / native UDP
- UNIX shell scripting, Perl, and system administration
Software and Database Experience:
- Data management platforms: Alteryx, Rapid Miner, Dataiku
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle 10/11g, mySQL, NoSQL
- Big Data Platforms: MapR, Hadoop/Hive, SPARK, AWS
- Application Programming Interface (API) and Container platforms (e.g. Rancher)
Hardware and Operating Systems Experience:
- Hardware platforms: Amazon Web Services cloud computing (including S3, EC2, Redshift
- LINUX Operating System
- Cross-functional experience in supply chain principles of a multinational organization
- ERP systems knowledge e.g. SAP (ECC / SNP / PP/DS) will be beneficial.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact and work effectively throughout the organization
To apply please visit our website www.pfizercareers.com" class="exLink" href="http://www.pfizercareers.com" target="_blank">www.pfizercareers.com and search job id for 4805730
salary 11111.00-12111.00 EUR/YEAR