INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 45 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2019, we had €0.7 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees, of whom over 700 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs. Our motto is ‘Business Innovation driven by Digital Technology’.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Software Engineer, C/C++
Based in Paiania, Athens
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer C/C++ to join us to design & develop applications for the Gaming Industry!
More specifically, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- You will be in charge to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C/C++ code!
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Part of your role, will be to identify bottlenecks and bugs & come up with solutions for these problems
- Monitor and act when an issue occurs. In case of recurrent issues, you will need to engage in improvement activities processes
- In this position, you will also be responsible to maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- As a new member of our highly skilled software development team, you will work closely with other engineers to develop new products, suggest and implement improvements on current products and work on extensions of existing products!
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- You hold a University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology- related field
- Having a working experience of 2 -3 years in a similar position
- Strong proficiency and proven professional experience in C/C++
- You are also familiar with SQL Database Technologies
- Good knowledge of the latest C++11/14 standard
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and REST API
- Experience with algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of memory management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
On the personal side:
- Apart from being an excellent Senior Software Engineer, you have developed your analytical and problem- solving skills, always acting proactively to deliver high quality products!
- You are also distinguished for your self – motivation. As we work, above everything else, as a TEAM, you need to be a true team player, willing to cooperate efficiently with other team members and produce the apps in a clear and timely manner!
Our vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits, such as private health insurance.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.