Η θέση Software Engineer (Java) έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Software Engineer (Java) από την εταιρεία Intralot
INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2020, we had €0.4 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,400 employees, of whom over 600 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Software Engineer (Java)
Based in Paiania
Some of your most important tasks could be summarized as following:
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application-based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques
- Develop and maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals, and time estimates for development tasks
- Support customers (internal and external)
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- Previous professional experience for this position is important! So, you need to have at 3-5 years of experience in Software Development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and Design Patterns
- Solid experience working with JavaEE or Spring framework
- Solid experience and understanding of RESTfull Services
- Good knowledge and experience in multi-threading programming and testing frameworks
- Familiar with microservice design patterns and architecture and Database usage
- Knowledge in ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience with Source Control (GIT, Subversion etc.) and Build Tools (Maven)
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
ΙNTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits, such as private health insurance.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.