Multinational company – a key player in the beauty industry is seeking to recruit Sales Supervisors to lead market operations.
Roles Based: Thessaloniki
Positions Titles: Sales Supervisors
He/ She will be responsible for implementing the sales strategy to achieve company objectives.
He / She will ensure the development of clients and brands of the company. The Sales Supervisor will effectively organize sales operations, build long-term relationships with retail, and efficiently collaborate with other departments within the company. He/ She will also direct and develop people that are upon his/her responsibility to increase and maintain high performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field is required.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in the cosmetics / beauty business or in the FMCG industry in a multinational company.
• Excellent MS Office user.
• Excellent use of English language.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills; Good business sense.
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player, ability to lead and motivate a team, lead by example, inspire enthusiasm.
• Ability to identify critical concerns, prioritize and handle multiple projects.
• Problem solving abilities; Handle difficult tense situations with diplomacy and tact.
• Good at report preparations and data analysis work.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
In case you fulfill the above requirements, please send your cv to the following e-mail address by clicking apply indicating the code SS 0421.