Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers. With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for a competitive Sales Assistant (Fixed-term contract) to provide high-quality customer service, in order to contribute in company’s growth.
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
• University Degree in one of the following: Business Administration, Economics, Maths, Statistics or other relevant field
• Work experience for 2-3 years will be considered a plus
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
About the benefits
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development relates to performance. In addition, Elval offers its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.
All candidates can apply to this job by clicking here and searching for the job Requisition Number [[id]].