Primary role of the O2C Manager is independent management of the O2C operations for defined regions/processes/markets. The Manager must have strong order to cash process knowledge, people management expertise (preferably including experience with leadership of front-line leaders). He/she will be responsible for driving the operations including any relevant transformational activity.
Best in class
- Drive O2C operational activities including overseeing activities of the teams, ensuring all agreed targets are met
- Drive the identification of process and system improvements and drive Continuous Improvement projects
- Develop and manage short-term and long-term operational goals and tactical objectives ensuring customer goals are incorporated
- Managing any transformational activity
- Develop and maintain a strong and practical risk awareness, compliance, and control culture and environment
- Advise on GFS & Global O2C policy where necessary
- Ensuring governance around reporting structure to senior leaders
- Foster close relationships with inter-GFS, Local Market and/or Project colleagues.
- Develop solutions to complex operational issues while following established GFS & Global Policies and Procedures
- Guide and educate colleagues on correct practice to maintain the operational benefit of a process or technical improvement
- Maintain the relationship and deliverables between GFS O2C with other internal GFS functions to ensure accuracy and completeness of end-to-end processes and interaction of functions
Great Place to Work
- Develop individual TL and team members using on-going coaching, career planning, personal development and performance management process
- Work with TL on recruitment, retentions and motivation "Best in Class" staff. Ensure teams function efficiently and effectively
- Create an environment that allows team members to grow and be continuously challenged, and that promotes productivity and a right first time attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business is required
- Working knowledge / experience of US GAAP or IFRS preferred
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/CIPA/ACCA) is an advantage but not required
- Experience with accounting processes, controls or compliance
- Experience of leading teams is required (min. 4+ years)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
- Proficiency in English, additional language skills related to markets in area of responsibilities preferred but not required
- A proven leader with a demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Proactive and decisive problem solver.
- Experience of working in a Shared Services environment
- Knowledge of SAP
ADDITONAL JOB DETAILS
- Please note: Due to the international nature of Pfizer GBS O2C activities there is a requirement to follow international working days and hours which may differ from local Greek holidays.
- Ability to travel to required
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. In line with our purpose - Breakthroughs that change patients' lives - we discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. Pfizer Global Business Services (GBS) organization supporting business of Pfizer, performs selected functional activities across regions and sectors, with the aim to simplify, standardize and automate end-to-end operational processes. The strategic function hubs, providing a diverse range of centralized capabilities in Finance, Procurement, HR and other, are located across the globe, in Dublin, Memphis, Tampa, Dalian, San Jose and Thessaloniki. For the growing site in Thessaloniki, Pfizer GBS Finance Centre has multiple vacant roles in Accounting and Finance function, specifically in Record to Report and Order to Cash area. Colleagues in the GBS Finance Center for the Central and Eastern European Region and Africa & Middle East will be responsible for the timely delivery of standardized Order to Cash processes on behalf of Biopharmaceutical Finance and their business partners in the Emerging Markets, from a facility in Thessaloniki, Greece. The successful candidate will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well-established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. All our colleagues become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team.
Please apply by sending your CV and a motivational letter in English.