Η θέση Market Developer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Market Developer από την εταιρεία Coca-Cola Τρία Έψιλον
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
The Market Developer role is at heart of Coca-Cola HBC. A role where you see the impact of your work every day. As a Market
Developer, you’ll be in charge of bringing a wide portfolio of some of the most iconic global and local beverage brands to your local market.
Meeting our customers every day, you are the face of Coca-Cola HBC. In an environment of intense learning you will uplift your skills
and apply the best FMCG market approaches and practices in sales and market activation. This will help you achieve competitive results
and build lasting trusting relationships with customers. Within your new high-performing and supportive team, you’ll be growing
in a fast-paced, demanding but rewarding environment.
IS THIS YOU?
- I prefer field to office work, I’m passionate about sales
- I collaborate well with a team and enjoy working daily with a diverse range of people
- I’m customer focused and build trusting relationships
- I’m results-driven and adapt quickly to dynamic environments
- I’m thirsty for self-improvement and professional development
- My strong values and integrity guide me in my work
- I’m comfortable rolling up my sleeves to get things done
- I have a high school degree or I am on course of getting
- a higher degree
- I have experience in jobs of similar profile or I do not have similar experience, but I have a track record
- of achievements in various spheres of my life and work
- I have a valid driver’s license
- I am fluent in local language
- I am locally mobile
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Your daily mission: enhancing sales and market activation with wide portfolio of iconic global and loved local brands
- You will achieve targets by implementing our top sales and activation tools
- You’ll build lasting partnership relationships and find best solutions for our customers to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- You’ll be collaborating and sharing best practices with your colleagues to support each other in improving your skills
- You’ll collect insights about market and customers changes, all to adapt to it and propose further improvement of our processes and routines
- You will have standardized routes for customer visits that will enable you to focus on the core of your job
- You will have ownership over taking care of our assets
- on the market and in customer’s outlets
- You will continuously learn and work on your own development
- HOW YOU WILL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL:
- By meeting targets in: sales volume, market activation, customer satisfaction, daily execution, equipment control
- By receiving constant feedback form your leader, team and customers
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAMWe are a talented and engaged team of 1,500 people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of Coca-Cola HBC Group, the world’s largest bottler and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight our consumers. We produce in Greece and deliver to our million consumers a unique 24/7 product portfolio. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve