Are you active and engaged in the Software-Development sector and looking for new challenges?
We are looking for motivated employees, to whom customer orientation and the solution of complex challenges to one’s requirements are the first priority.
We are a consulting company providing services in the Information Technology sector. Our clients are mainly from the insurance and banking sector as well as the automotive sector.
You will be offered a wide range of exciting tasks and the opportunity to work for well-known international companies.
The following working model would be a permanent employment with 28 days paid vacation and possible bonus payments at the end of the year.
Your place of work employment is Pentasoft Consulting M.A.E. in Greece/Thessaloniki (Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 27, 570 01 Thessaloniki) with sporadic trips to Munich/Unterföhring
Your tasks will be:
The development and maintenance of software solutions
The collaboration with other software engineers, architects and professionals to design solutions, which are reusable and extensible.
To work beyond project boundaries, in order to accomplish adaptations in technical standards, design, principles and methods.
What you should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in Software Engineering, Object-oriented software development as well as the Programming Languages: Java,
- C / C ++ or equivalent
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, JIRA, OpenShift
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of Database systems
- Team and communication skills
- Ability to take own initiative
- Strong problem-solving orientation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in software development
- Creativity and enthusiasm for what you want to do in the future
Other desirable qualifications and experience:
Basic knowledge of German (both written and spoken)
- Experience in the insurance environment or the financial services industry
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Knowledge of frameworks like JUnit and Spring