Qquant, member of Qualco Group, offers end2end Debt Management Services to Greek banks, financial institutions and debt investors, covering the whole spectrum of non-performing asset classes (Retail, SMEs, Corporate, Leasing and REO) across Greece.
Our work contributes to the reshaping of the Greek economy, and to this end we all give our best!
We are looking for likeminded people, passionate for what they do, agile and driven to deliver results, to join our team and help us meet our goals.
Be part of our dynamic team where we learn from each other and challenge ourselves by stepping up to new experience.
We are looking for talented IT Team Lead to join a team of highly qualified professionals and get involved in the full IT projects lifecycle for enterprise-class solutions.
Successful candidates will perform administrative and basic leadership duties by planning, directing and coordinating internal and IT projects of an assigned functional area group/team. Contribute to planning, creating and implementing an IT vision and strategy aligned with the company's strategic business plan.
This role requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent communication and technical skills.
- Lead the delivery of one or more IT services required supporting the company's IT strategy;
- Review and ensure a high level of quality services provided by meeting or exceeding commitments;
- Forecast staffing requirements (e.g., headcount, skills) for projects/customers assigned.
- Ensure staff has the resources and skills needed to support all work initiatives;
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and new technologies in related areas;
- Participate as a Technical Lead in the design, implementation and support of IT infrastructure;
- Maintain backup, DR and redundancy strategies;
- Analyze technical issues and provide 2nd level support; and
- Liaise with vendors and IT personnel for problem resolution; and Maintain expert level knowledge of various vertical areas of functionality and technology within IT engineering technologies.
- 10 years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Knowledge of Bank of Greece regulatory and legislative frameworks will be an asset;
- Must possess a combination of technical and leadership skills and competencies, understanding of client's business needs, processes and functions;
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, networks, and computer operations;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, GDPR and understanding of security concerns; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong experience on virtualization technologies with Hyper-v clusters including storage/network management;
- Experience with Storage and Backup solutions;
- Experience with Microsoft server products and applications including AD, Networking Services, Exchange Services etc;
- Knowledge on Configuration and Monitoring software of infrastructure;
- Knowledge on Endpoint Management and Security solutions including MDM, encryption, compliance etc;
- Azure/O365 deployments with Azure AD including RMS, Intune, DLP;
- Strong understanding of networking components, functions and troubleshooting procedures; and
- Certified or in track in one of the following:
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qquant. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
Disclaimer: QQuant collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ].