Η θέση IT SECURITY SPECIALIST έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
IT SECURITY SPECIALIST από την εταιρεία ELVAL
Introduction about the Organization
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers. With years of experience in aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for an IT SECURITY SPECIALIST to implement and maintain our security systems. You will be responsible for preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure is well-protected.
- Regularly perform security checks and troubleshooting in Security products (EDR, Firewalls, PAM etc)
- Identify problems in a timely manner
- Track existing processes, suggest, and implement solutions for improvement
- Facilitate Improvements in Policies/guidelines and implement new processes with the goal to optimize company's security system
- Facilitate migration to M3655 in terms of safeguarding Security Specs
- Respond to Incidents and act as a liaison to SOC team
- Facilitate Penetration Tests (Social Engineering, Vulnerability Assessments, Web/mobile apps etc)
- Work closely with the development and Infrastructure teams into a security-by-design approach and implementation
- Secure all communications (external/internal)
- Perform regular audits and provide reports
- Orchestrate Security Awareness Program for Corporate Users
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Security/Computer science or relevant is a must
- Master’s degree in Security/Computer science will be considered as a plus
- 3-5 years of experience as a System Security Engineer or similar role
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written in English
- Good Knowledge of PAM software solutions, Firewalls EDR and DLP solutions
- Certifications like CISM or CISA or CISSP will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of PKIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the benefits
Our Company provides a dynamic working environment, in which cooperation and continuous learning are encouraged and career development relates to performance. In addition, Elval offers its employees a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits.