Η θέση IT Network Operations Specialist έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
IT Network Operations Specialist από την εταιρεία Kotsovolos
In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.600 people. In numbers? 93 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
IT Network Operations Specialist should be responsible for ensuring network connectivity and in-store technologies of all Dixons SEE-managed facilities including retail stores, warehouses etc. Deploys new infrastructure, manages configurations, and coordinates the delivery of technical services related to physical store projects. Monitors the health of network devices, providing swift response to any identified network issues. Maintains network documentation and backup configurations.
- Responsible for the development of our global network (CISCO routers, Checkpoint firewalls, proxies, DNS/DHCP, DDoS, NAC)
- Design and implementation of projects in the network/network security area as technical project responsible and solution architect
- Responsible for the documentation of the network
- Identifies the technical solutions and sourcing needed to support the needs of the business
- Resolves incoming incidents relating to use of systems (second level support) in discussion with the caller, capturing relevant information for further analysis
- Work with the development teams for new applications and to ensure they are effective
- Owns and manages projects for information technology deployment in stores (store development)
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s University Degree in Networks and/or Computer Science
- 2-4 years’ experience in IT Networks Ops and Systems, along with end-user support experience is mandatory
- Knowledge on Linux and shell scripting
- Capability to plan and coordinate execution of IT projects
- Familiarity with Network management tools and NMS like PRTG, Nagios, etc., but also to various networking protocols like ZigBee
- Administer Network Equipment in L2/L3 and Firewalls along with SD-WAN principles
- Customer oriented, goal oriented, open minded and able to act as part of our team
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions