Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
In view of our future winning projects, we are always looking for full of potential and reliable Civil/Marine Foremen to join our operations (think MENA, Central Asia and Africa to start with).
You will be responsible for supervising a team of Gang Leaders and workers, dealing with all resources (labor, equipment, material) ensuring that all targets are reached on time, within the approved cost and in alignment with Archirodon's quality standards.
You will be responsible for the field personnel, administering good construction safety practices (HSE) and communicating effectively with all on-site activities ensuring that all our jobs run smoothly and well-organized.
What you will need to do:
- Ensure that your crew is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them
- Allocate work to the workers on daily basis
- Supervise the work and ensure that productivity is maintained at high levels
- Define and request on daily basis equipment and materials necessary for the work
- Keep records of the work, time sheet etc
- Call for inspection when parts of the work are ready as per the quality control plan
- Guide and assist technically the workers
- Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
What you will need to have:
- Completed projects such as bridges, highways, tunnels, STPs, dams, airports and rails projects
- Experienced in heavy civil operations, including heavy lifting, concreting and piling, as well as earthworks and structural steel erection or experienced in marine equipment operations, including heavy lifting, offshore concreting and piling, as well as towage arrangements.
- Strong experience as a civil/marine foreman or a team supervisor of technicians
- International experience is a great asset
- HSE trainings or awards is a plus
- Knowledge of the English language
What is nice to have:
- Previous working experience in international design & build (EPC) civil/marine construction projects, ideally in the oil & gas or industrial field
- Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a Technical College or a relevant educational institution
You are someone who:
- Has excellent organizational skills and is able to perform under pressure
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Has the ability to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Is proactive and willing to take responsibility and meet his/her targets
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our