Η θέση French Customer Service Advisor for Voyage Prive έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
French Customer Service Advisor for Voyage Prive από την εταιρεία Webhelp Greece
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage.
We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world.
Resolving customer queries/ concerns/ enquires regarding client’s services. Using multi-channels to converse and follow up with the customer. Be able to cross and upsell additional products. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Welcome customers (by phone and email)
- Manage the back-office processing of reservations (booking, issuing, modifications and cancellations of services)
- Ensure after-sales follow-up, dispute management and compensation
- Advise and sell client’s services (flight / packages / flight + hotel)
- Process and carry out the administrative follow-up of the files (invoicing, convocation, delivery of travel documents)
- Establishes the customers’ needs to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to converse with the customer via multichannels (voice, email etc)
- Degree in Tourism or a strong experience in Tourism / travel agencies will be consider as a plus
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in Customer Service
- Used at least one of the GDS tools (Amadeus), B2B Travel websites, etc.
- Native/Fluent in French Language
- Have a confirmed level of English (C1 - written and oral)
- Comfortable speaking, organized, responsive and rigorous
- Able to welcome, listen, analyse and organise the workload
- Marketing knowledge and sales skills will be considered as a plus
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply:
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
If you feel excited at the prospect of joining our team, please apply trough https://bit.ly/2MQkpWx with the Job Title “FRENCH TOURISM"
After the assessment of applications, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview at our premises.
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.