Η θέση Cloud Transformation Manager έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Cloud Transformation Manager από την εταιρεία Deloitte
Cloud Transformation Manager
What Impact will you make?
Deloitte is a global leader in digital transformation. The new generation Cloud solutions are the backbone that enable the digitization path of our Customers, responding to the aspirations of agility, speed and efficiency.
From consulting on adoption strategies, to implementing and managing services, we offer a full range of cloud services and solutions.
We help our customers see the transformative capabilities of the cloud as an opportunity for innovation and competitive advantage. We are looking for talents who are ready to leverage technical skills on cloud solutions to generate concrete business value for customers. Developing your career at Deloitte offers you the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies, with continuous high-level training. We embrace the mentality of the technology pioneers and always allow our talents to maintain their skills by growing at the speed with which the technology market is evolving.
Through our Core Business Operations practice we are focused on the development and execution of multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platforms, architectures, security, organizational and financial aspects resulting from the adoption of Cloud solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Transformation Manager to become part of our dynamic Consulting team in our offices in Athens.
You will have the opportunity to participate in important End to End projects by working on defining and implementing the cloud strategy of our clients. You will work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable successful cloud and infrastructure transformations.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In your role as a Cloud Transformation Manager you will focus on the proactive and responsible execution of the project activities in which you will be involved. During your tenure at Deloitte, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Formulate proposals, using a structured approach to problem solving
- Collaborate effectively through the Deloitte Network, in order to be able to provide global solutions
- Analyze of the customers' application landscape and identify possible Cloud transformation approaches
- Implement technical and financial feasibility studies for the migration of infrastructures, applications and data to the cloud
- Define IT operating models optimized to fully exploit the capabilities of the cloud
- Coordinate and support the growth of junior colleagues in the team
- Communicate to customers simply and effectively the added value that technology can bring to them and collaborate with fellow subject matter experts to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Supervise and guide Cloud technical te
- ams during design and implementation of complex, large-scale Infrastructure, Data, Platform and Application architectures.
- Proactively understand the customer's needs, identifying the most suitable technology and approaches to support in their transformation journey maximizing value
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science will be considered a plus
- At least 6 years of experience in the Consulting sector or large Technology firm, with proven ability in developing relationships with client representatives
- At least 2 years in the analysis and definition of Cloud strategies (IaaS / PaaS) and / or the design and implementation of cloud solutions (this includes both Public and Private Cloud solutions - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare etc)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: quantify the business value of the cloud, assess the organizational impact of the cloud, define cloud architectures, analyze and address key security elements for a migration to the public cloud, define business cases for projects of infrastructural transformation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multi-location teams
- Military obligations fulfilled where applicable
Five core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Core Business Operations
- Strategy, Analytics and M&A
- Customer and Marketing
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology and Performance
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our Talent Experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
This document has been prepared by Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants.
Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 000665201000 and its registered office at Marousi Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 0001223601000 and its registered office at Marousi, Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25 and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 144724504000 and its registered office at Thessaloniki, Municipality of Pylaia - Chortiatis of Thessaloniki, Vepe Technopolis Thessaloniki (5th and 3rd street), are one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies. Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ about to learn more.
DTTL, Deloitte NSE LLP and Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.