A Greek company, leader in Edible Oils & Fats and Biofuels, is seeking to recruit a Dispatcher, based
Assistant Dispatcher based in Patra's Industrial Area (Ref. code 004)
* Prepare / issue / group all export documentation needed on exports within EU or Third
* Efficiency and accuracy in issuing Invoices, Dispatch Notes, Packing lists for Greek Sales.
* Follow - up sales contracts, apply pricing policy and continue with order placement on ERP.
* Cooperation with production / sales department and then orders execution.
* Cooperation with the Financial Department for credit control issues etc.
* Participating in projects as requested (ad-hoc) e.g., in accounting operations including
accounts receivable, accounts payable, taxes, fixed asset ledger.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting/Finance is required.
* At least 2 -3 years of relevant professional experience in an industrial company
* Very good knowledge of Greek GAAP
* Familiarity with ERP environment is required (S.A.P. knowledge is an added advantage)
* Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excel)
* Excellent communication skills and team working
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.