We are looking for a passionate, experienced Android developer willing to contribute and be a part of the e-table culture and mission. You will have the opportunity to work with very talented and accomplished peers, and you should feel comfortable with your ability to contribute in that environment.
What you will be doing:
· Optimize UI/UX elements within apps to provide the fastest, smoothest user experience
· Advise on Java best practices, organization, and automation
· Work with our API developers to provide data to the apps via RESTful APIs w/JSON
· Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness.
· Collaborate with Product Manager, cross functional and iOS team to refine product requirements
· Identify, resolve and communicate solutions to any integration issues
· Keep up with the latest in Android and Mobile technologies
We are looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
· Experience with Native Android – Tablet and Mobile
· Experience consuming API’s developed by in-house backend team
· Experience interacting with Web Service integration (REST, HTTP, JSON)
· Experience with Git (Github) or similar
· Great understanding/knowledge of Java and object-oriented design
· The ability to maintain high coding standards
Bonus points for:
· 3+ years of Android development experience.
· Experience with multi-threading / asynchronous logic
· Having published app in Google Play
· Experience with Jira or similar tools
· Passion for new technologies
· A challenging position within one of the biggest Groups of Companies in terms of revenue in Greece.
· A competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
If you are interested in joining our team, you may apply for the position by clicking on Apply Button.
[Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ] (Code: AND2020)
E-table helps users discover restaurants and make online reservations, easily and quickly, 24/7. It has already filled more than 1 million seats in Greece and Cyprus since 2015, and it serves more than 1.300 restaurants as a valuable partner.
E-table has recently become part of a large Greek Group of Companies, and it aims to expand its services and products, fulfilling new needs and taking advantage of the strengths of the Group.
At e-table we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.