Do you have what it takes to join Channel VAS, the global Fintech leader? We are the world's #1 in mobile micro-credits, thanks to our own proprietary technology, based on telco, digital and behavioral data. Our services are delivered through a state-of-the-art platform to over 50 telco partners and finance institutions in more than 42 countries, providing financial inclusion to over 750 million consumers.
We are seeking sharp, talented individuals to join our team of highly skilled professionals and to be part of our success story as we continue to develop and deliver like no other Fintech company in the fields of Big Data, Analytics, Technology, Finance and Products, and to have an active role in the company's growth and expansion to new markets globally.
In the new world that shapes up during and after the pandemic, we are committed to supporting underbanked people and turning challenges into opportunities. This is your chance to join this effort and become part of a team of more than 200 creative individuals, who believe in redefining the world of Fintech through mobile devices!
As a member of the Technical 1st-Level Support team, you will ensure the highest level of system availability and performance. The Technical 1st-Level Support Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, supervising and maintaining the system and network elements and make decisions and adjustments in order to ensure optimal network performance and organizational productivity.
- Day to day monitoring of the system, network, application and service alerts and provide first level of support
- Respond to alerts by verifying, determining the cause and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Record of all incidents and alerts into an incident log based on defined standards. Ensure all logs contain clear problem description, resolutions and all activities carried during resolution of the problem
- Perform health checks and quality checks procedures to the system in order to verify operational excellence
- Serve as liaison between various support groups during system outages, and work with third party vendors or service providers to remediate outage issues
- Demonstrate ability for multitasking, team playing, analytical thinking, prioritizing
- Demonstrate hands-on experience of relational databases, application servers, web servers, VMware and Linux environments
- Work with case management tools and monitoring tools
- 2 years' experience in Technical Support/Network Operations Center
- Good skills in Network Systems
- Good knowledge of Linux and RDBMS
- Good monitoring and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to be on a rotating schedule (shifts)
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Pro-activeness, accountability and results orientation
- Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately
- Ability to handle multiple clients, multiple team members and priorities with confidence
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone