Η θέση Software Developer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Software Developer από την εταιρεία CGSoft
(Ref. code: DVL2021)
CGSoft (www.cgsoft.gr) is a leading Business SW vendor and IT services provider.
Among its SW solutions included: Thesis ERP / Property / BPM / BI / Winery, Cloud & Mobile products.
CGSoft undertakes large international IT projects. Among its customers are Banks, multinational companies, large organizations, etc. The role operates at the company’s HQ in Athens Greece.
Purpose of the role / Offering:
The role’s main duty is the WEB/Mobile design & development of SW projects, being a member of a team in critical large-scale SW projects. We offer a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including: Competitive full-time salary; Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, specialized trainings, etc. A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain large WEB/Mobile projects within a team adhering to highly professional standards and methods
- Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications, quality requirements and company standards
- Contribute to the overall project and technical documentation
- Assist project managers in setting schedules for new technology adoption
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven experience in SW development.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Proficiency level)
- Thorough understanding and exposure in the IT industry
- In depth knowledge of .NET framework, C#, OOP
- In depth knowledge ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi Design and RESTful web services.
- Good Knowledge of Bootstrap / other UI framework
- Knowledge of Azure, IIS server, git, TFS
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge of Blazor, Xamarin or SPA Frameworks (Angular/Vue) will be considered as a plus
- Solid administration and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Excellent prioritization skills (efficient time management) to meet deadlines
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
Please send your CV with a recent photograph