INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 45 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2019, we had €0.7 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees, of whom over 700 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs. Our motto is ‘Business Innovation driven by Digital Technology’.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Senior Customer Experience Manager – Online Betting
based in Paiania, Athens
As our new team member of Customer Experience and Platforms, your role would be to manage the player interaction with INTRALOT’s online betting channels through portals, applications and customer journeys in order to optimize performance and lead to revenue generation
More specifically, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Evaluate current customer journey performance in cooperation with local teams
- Work with local teams and Technology to introduce monitoring tools or enhance existing ones
- Monitor and evaluate local betting competition in the countries of operation
- Identify issues with UI/UX and propose optimizations or new initiatives based on business case results (e.g. launch an app, modify design aspects)
- Work closely with the Technology departments by proposing revenue generating online betting UI/UX enhancements, based on best practices and up-to-date UI/UX recommendations.
- Identify features or suboptimal customer experiences that result or may result to revenue underperformance
- Prepare business cases for a series of new UI/UX initiatives for online betting that will generate growth
- Create business requirements for proposed new features or enhancements that will generate revenue, as this relates to the customer journey.
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- You have a University or College Degree in technology or in field relevant to the position (e.g. applied mathematics, analytics)
- At least seven (7) years of experience in related role for online Betting
- Very Good knowledge of Sports Betting
- Familiar with UI/ UX technologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You have completed all military obligations (for male candidates)
On the personal side:
- Apart from applying analytical and problem-solving skills well, you also have strong business acumen and goal-orientation
- You are distinguished for your organizational skills. You can manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively at all levels.
- Above else, we work as TEAM! You are a true team player, collaborating well with other team members to produce quality and on-time deliverables.
Our vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits, such as private health insurance.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.