SENIOR ANGULAR - .NET DEVELOPER / SENIOR CONSULTANT – CONSULTING – CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS – SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players to become part of our dynamic Consulting team in our offices in Athens. Deloitte Senior Full Stack Developer is at the cutting edge of innovation, using best in class technologies and creative problem-solving techniques to help our clients’ manage technology and business challenges. Our diverse and passionate team is encouraged to use agile techniques in the development, delivery and on-going management of software solutions that solve complex business issues.
You will play a vital role in conceiving strategies for our clients, planning the implementation of the strategy, and then, bottom line, delivering it. If you can apply yourself with creativity and rigor, have exceptional hands-on problem solving skills and can adapt rapidly to changing circumstances, you will find there are countless opportunities to progress.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Senior Angular - .NET (Full Stack) Developer will focus on the delivery of client engagements, by understanding objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning your own work to objectives and setting personal priorities, teaming with others across businesses and borders and taking accountability for own and team results. In this role, you will build relationships and exercise your communication skills in order to positively influence your peers and other stakeholders. You will commit to personal learning and development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, you will share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador, embracing our purpose and values in order to put these into practice in your professional life.
During your tenure as a Senior Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Build and contribute domain thought-ware for use by the network
• Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
• Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
• Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
• Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
• Incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
• Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
• Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business
• Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
• Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications with users across the globe
• Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs and engineering processes.
• Serve as the technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods
• Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client experience focus
• Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University Degree in Computer Engineering / Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or related field
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering / Science
• At least 3-5 years of Back-end Coding and Design (.NET)
• Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
• Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
• Strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to backend services
• Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience will be considered a plus
• Analytical and project management skills
• Experience in Financial Services Sector will be considered a plus
• Ability to help clients maximize the potential of analytics and information to support their business objectives
• Ability to design data-based solutions that enable the client’s technology agenda, and communicate market trends and potential impacts effectively to the client
• Ability to define a structure to help clients manage data to better deliver information and insights to improve organizational performance
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
• Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
• Experience in Financial Services Sector will be considered a plus
Five core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
• Strategy, Analytics and M&A
• Customer and Marketing
• Core Business Operations
• Human Capital
• Enterprise Technology and Performance
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., Deloitte Business Solutions S.A., Deloitte Business Process Solutions Societe Anonyme for the Provision of Accounting Services and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center S.A. are the Greek member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). “Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A.” provides audit and risk advisory services, “Deloitte Business Solutions S.A.” financial advisory, tax and consulting services and “Deloitte Business Process Solutions Societe Anonyme for the Provision of Accounting Services” accounting outsourcing services. “Deloitte Alexander Competence Center S.A.” based in Thessaloniki is a center of innovation providing financial advisory, tax, consulting and risk advisory services. “Koimtzoglou-Bakalis-Venieris-Leventis & Associates Law Partnership” ("KBVL Law Firm") is a Greek law partnership qualified to provide legal services and advice in Greece.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 286,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms or their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte network”) is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2019. For information, contact Deloitte Greece.