At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Pre-Sales Consultant with financial/ banking background to join our Sales Consulting team in Athens and contribute to convert potential clients into happy clients.
Join us and you will be working in an international environment with the Business Development Team and assist with the qualification of sales opportunities from a product/services fit and client benefit perspective.
You will be responsible for supporting sales process by:
- Setting up and conducting product demos and solution presentations to customers at all levels (including C level);
- Preparing proposals and quotations, respond to RFIs and RFPs;
- Providing technical and business knowledge and expertise to identify customer requirements and match them to the proposed solutions;
- Designing proper solutions for our clients and delivering benefits;
- Leading business and technical client workshops and POCs; and
- Effectively communicating customer needs to the product teams for product enhancements.
To be considered you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in presales and/or application consulting for an Enterprise Software Vendor preferably focused in Banking or Fintech industry;
- Experience in Core Banking and/or Debt Management software; experience in QUALCO Collections & Recoveries platform would be a plus;
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance/Banking or Business Management;
- Proven track record in conducting demos and C level presentations;
- Proven track record in preparing proposals, RFI/RFP responses;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (French, Spanish or Portuguese are considered as assets);
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Understanding of IT architecture, technology trends, cloud services, and project management methodologies;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to understand and communicate business value effectively;
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; and
- Flexibility to travel within Europe (up to 50%) and able to work in a multinational and multi-cultural environment.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Modern facilities and pleasant working environment
- Permanent remote working from Europe for this position is possible
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at Πατήστε εδώ για να στείλετε την αίτησή σας.