TERNA ENERGY is a vertically organized Renewable Energy Sources company undertaking the Development, Construction, Financing, and Operation of renewable energy projects (wind, hydro, solar, biomass, waste management).
TERNA ENERGY is seeking to hire an Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Functions Manager to join its team based in Athens:
Reporting to the Head of O&M, the O&M Functions Manager is responsible for commercial negotiations, contracts, procurement, digitalization, Surveillance/ERP function, reporting, and data analysis.
- Negotiate and manage Renewable Operations and Maintenance Contracts
- Lead negotiations to handle and settle warranty claims
- Develop and maintain detailed KPI reports and presentations for company’s exposure to risks
- Evaluates and proposes procedural improvements
- Supervise the procurement activities
- Ensure appropriate reporting to Management Team
- Lead O&M deep digital transformation
- University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required
- MBA Degree will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 8 years of O&M or EPC contracting experience is required
- Warranty claims & warranty negotiation experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Word also in SAP is highly desired
- Experience in Energy industry is preferred – Renewables (solar, wind) experience is highly desired
- Self-motivation, with strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix work environment with little supervision
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication (oral and written) skills
- Αbility to understand legal, commercial and technical issues in detail and to negotiate with vendors .
- Understanding of the utility-scale renewable energy business
The candidates who meet the requirements only, should apply by sending their resume with the indication OM-TE-09 by clicking on the apply button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.