Pfizer's belief is that all people deserve to live healthy lives. This drives our desire to provide access to medicines that are safe, effective, and affordable. We advance breakthroughs that change patients' lives and increasingly there is a digital component to the interactions we have with patients and their health care professionals.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability.
The role will provide leadership and active management of Digital requirements throughout the lifecycle (ramp up, ongoing support and close-out) of Acquisition, Collaboration, and/or Divestiture transactions. The primary focus of this role is to manage a portfolio of medium-sized, moderately complex transactions related to the manufacturing domain.
The Manager, Program Management colleague's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop and maintain domain program plans providing input into cross-digital transaction plan
· Develop, provide, and manage domain transaction budgets
· Ensure Pfizer intellectual property is secured and transitioned appropriately to Pfizer
· Identify and engage stakeholders across manufacturing to ensure successful execution of transactions
· Ensure all milestones are executed
· Complete all program closeout activities ensuring appropriate migration, archival of IP and documentation
· Develop and provide leadership updates and enable communication with all domain business and Digital stakeholders
·BS/BA in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Sciences or related field
· 5+ years related work experience
· 3+ years of project management experience
· Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
· Experience and solid understanding of budgeting and financial management processes
· Ability to work in matrixed environment and leading via influence
· Ability to work with all levels in the organization (technical teams through Senior Leadership)
· Proven credibility with business partners & technical support teams
· Strong facilitation, negotiating and presentation skills
· 3 years of experience in multiple Digital areas with 1-3 years of relevant domain experience in manufacturing and/or quality operations is preferred
· A thorough understanding of system cGMP requirements and demonstrable knowledge of computer system design and maintenance lifecycle in cGMP environments.
· Hands on experience in a manufacturing facility.
· Ability to work in ambiguous situations and create structure when necessary without overcomplicating
To apply please visit our website and search job id for 4810706salary - EUR/YEAR