Η θέση Lead User Experience Designer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Lead User Experience Designer από την εταιρεία Kotsovolos
In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’ s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.600 people. In numbers? 93 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
What you will work on
As a Lead User Experience Designer, you will lead the design function in Kotsovolos to help us evolve our digital retail ecosystem that consisting of B2C and internal applications.
You will lead a newly formed UX team in our Operations department. As part of that team, you will develop design operations and coordinate design teams in the organisation towards a common vision, strategy and design practices. Your work will focus on “designing the right things”, whilst local design teams will focus on “designing things right”.
Working in Kotsovolos, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a large scale, humanising the experience of customers and employees across the country.
You will conduct field research to gain insights on the user’s needs and pains.
You will develop, lead and implement strategies for operationalising design across complex products & services, enabling the coordination of multiple teams.
You will be working closely with Customer Experience, IT and local design teams to produce experiences aligned with the vision, business objectives, user needs and technology.
Does this sound like you?
- You have depth of knowledge in the area of User Experience Design and lots of experience working with product teams.
- You have some design leadership experience, or have developed your leadership skills, and embrace the servant leadership mindset, empowering people to perform, contribute and grow.
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and you understand the complex nature of organisational transformation.
- You have actively contributed in optimising the processes and tools of your team
- You have a deep understanding of design thinking and you feel comfortable to adapt design methodologies per your team needs and integrate research in the design process to inform decisions and evaluate solutions.
- Problem solving is a core activity in your daily life. You have analytical thinking but can also see the big picture.
- You elicit requirements and gather information from various sources.
- You consider alternative approaches and enable the team and stakeholders to understand the impact of each approach.
- Your solutions derive from informed decision making and trade-offs that consider all aspects (business, user and tech).
UX Design Craft
- You can visualise concepts and solutions, utilising the most appropriate methods, practices and output for the task at hand (task flows, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, flow charts).
- When designing solutions to a problem, you go through divergence and convergence cycles.
- You understand Usability heuristics and cognitive science principles - you apply these on your design decisions and can identify usability issues via auditing.
- You are a master of UX mapping activities and use them to develop understanding and design new approaches.
- Visual design skills are not required.
- You can make the best out of your tools and understand which tool is the most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Tools we use are Figma and Adobe Suite, Miro and all kinds of docs, so familiarity with those or similar ones is important.
Collaboration & Communication
- You facilitate workshops and design activities involving the team and stakeholders.
- You consider coaching others and educating colleagues around design as part of the job.
- You see UX as the glue that brings all disciplines to work together towards creating smooth experiences for end user.
- You build trustful relationships based on respect, empowerment and transparency.
- As an inspiring leader you have a team-before-ego mentality
- Υou take the lead, and can provide direction on design matters.
- You communicate effectively, listen actively and value giving & receiving feedback frequently.
- You have an understanding of research methodologies and can plan & conduct research, interpret findings and conclude to action items and next steps.
- You feel comfortable conducting research activities such as user interviews, moderated user testing and field research.
- You understand how to utilise data from Analytics into your work, and can contribute to crafting measurement plans.
- You make research accessible to everyone, evolving a deeper understanding of user needs.
- You hold a degree (preferably in design, human-computer-interaction, or relevant field, but since UX is a divergent field, we accept people from any background).
- As we are an international organisation with partners around the globe, it is important that you feel comfortable communicating in English (verbal & written speech).
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
If this describes you or some part of you, we can’t wait to meet you!