As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry.
Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Pus Markets (plusmarkets.com) is now expanding its team and is looking for an experienced and out of the box thinker HR Recruiter to join us in our Athens offices. This is a rare opportunity for exceptional people that are passionate with social media, are marketing oriented and are relish the opportunity to join an established and professional organization they would be proud to work for.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs ads with the appropriate requirements and objectives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Daily communication with candidates over the phone and scheduling & conducting interviews
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work"
- Design, implement and manage full processes of the overall recruiting strategy
- Providing daily reports regarding the candidates, traffic, and cost per hire, etc.
An attractive remuneration package and rewards based on overall performance will be offered to the successful candidate.
Additional Perks and Benefits
· Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
· Salary increment
· Excellent multinational environment and a young & dynamic atmosphere
· Open-minded management
· Focus on employees’ welfare and wellbeing
Athens (centre), Greece
- Native/ Fluent English speaker
- Proven work experience as recruiter of sales agents at least two years is a must
- Hands on experience with various selection process (phone interviews, reference checks)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and professional phone manner and experience in conducting face to face interview
- To be out an of the box and creative thinker
- Excellent knowledge of social media with an extensive network (eg Linkedin, social media)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Highly confidential
- Degree of Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management