Η θέση German Speaking Tech Support Advisor for XIAOMI έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
German Speaking Tech Support Advisor for XIAOMI από την εταιρεία Webhelp Greece
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specializing in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. This is your chance to join our brand-new team for XIAOMI!
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for handling technical-support and support related questions for Client’s customers and partners
- Communicating effectively with customers via phone, chat and email
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer
- Responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality support in every customer interaction
- Accurately logging all interactions via Client’s Contact Management System
- Achieve call center metrics as defined by the Supplier
- Recognize and adjust support approach to accommodate all levels of customer’s experience
- Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve the issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department according to Client’s Procedures
- Preferably previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Near Native or Native level of German
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Passion for customer care
- Motivated, upbeat individual
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Strong Active listening skills
- Ability to communicate with the customer in an empathetic fashion
- Ability to negotiate with customer on various solutions
- Ability to diffuse an angry customer through effective customer and social skills
- Positive attitude emphasizing tact and diplomacy
- Ability to listen and identify root problems
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Free flight tickets to Athens (one-way)
- Paid taxi from airport to hotel/Airbnb
- Two weeks free hotel/Airbnb accommodation
- Assistance in finding an apartment
Why Should you apply:
The company: Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016.
More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
The people: Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
Non- Discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.