Η θέση Front-End Web Developer (FED) έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Front-End Web Developer (FED) από την εταιρεία COGNITY A.E
Cognity is one of the leading, comprehensive IT solution providers in the region of Southeast Europe. The company’s mission is to add value to its Customers and help them achieve their business goals, by promoting, implementing and supporting globally-leading IT solutions. Cognity has successfully implemented large-scale, mission-critical projects, applying globally acclaimed solutions of CRM, Order Management, SOA-based Integration, BPM, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Marketing Automation, BI & Analytics, Portals & Content Management. Cognity demonstrates a wide Customer base in Telecommunications, Banking and Insurance.
Cognity is seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute to its fast growth. We ask for your best performance, and offer in return a dynamic and motivating environment, a valuable professional experience, and an achievement-based compensation scheme tailored to the applicant’s qualifications and seniority.
We are looking for qualified Front-end Developers to join our team. You will be responsible for building the client side part of our web solutions and transforming our customer's business needs into interactive applications. The successful candidate will analyze, design, implement, configure, test and support our solutions by using best software development practices. She/he will participate in integrated projects, develop skills in the area of Web Development, Content Management and Integration with other systems.
Join us if you have the ambition and the will to work among the best!
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- More than 1 year of working experience in design and develop software
- Deep technical skills in web based languages and in-depth understanding of databases
- Proven working experience in the areas of:
- React framework or / and Angular
- HTML & CSS
- Web services and REST API
- Java or other OOP language
- Working experience of Content Management Systems and Ecommerce platforms
- Working experience of building User Interfaces for complex solutions
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts and best practices, template design and asset modeling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Familiarity with web applications including security, session management and best development practices
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, especially with Git
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Dependability and capability to take initiatives
- Good technical documentation skills
Submit your CV in English by e-mail to [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
42 Kifissias Av. 151 25
Greece Tel: +30-210-6194400