Η θέση Field Engineer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Field Engineer από την εταιρεία SingularLogic
SingularLogic is the leading Greek Enterprise Software Solutions provider and one of the largest Integrated IT Solutions Groups in Greece. Its activities comprise of the development and distribution of Enterprise Software applications, outsourcing services, design, implementation and support of Integrated IT Solutions of Global leading Vendors for large enterprises of the private and public sector.
We are working closely with our clients to develop secure, innovative technology for innovative business models, so that they can grow and be competitive in an interconnected world. SingularLogic has created and fostered a culture of excellence for customer care and software development and we invite you to be part of this winning team.
SingularLogic in the context of its dynamic growth and development, is seeking for a:
Main Job Responsibilities
- On site Hardware installation, Support, repair of Fuel and IT Equipment/Applications
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues by phone, remote, on site.
- Provide work around steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Carry out research to find out the problems and develop solution using remote access tools.
- Confirm support contract status and determine whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
Build positive relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field or Electronic Engineer
- At least 2 years working experience as a Field Engineer especially previous experience in Fuel Station will be considered as a strong advantage
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Skilled in repair of electronics boards- soldering iron usage.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, basic Networking Equipment
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ability to work flexible shifts
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality