Η θέση Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Manager έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Manager από την εταιρεία ACCENTURE ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ A.E.
As a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Manager you will work closely with our clients, leading and coaching a large scale cross-functional team responsible for the delivery of large-scale DWH/BI solutions to support their operational, tactical and strategic reporting as well as other analytical business needs. You will guide team members in the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of such projects from business requirements gathering to solution design, development, testing and roll-out.
- Lead medium to large scale teams (10-20+ personnel)
- Oversee day-to-day project progress, safeguarding the quality, budget and time
- Propose solutions and/or mitigation actions (e.g. workarounds) to identified issues & risks in order to ensure project completion according to agreed plan
- Guide Team members in technical implementation and best practices
- Facilitate workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate business requirements & functional specifications
- Gradually participate in expanding BI capabilities in other clients/industries
- Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) in topics relevant to Data Management & Business Intelligence
- Design large-scale Data Warehouse solutions for On-Premise and Cloud Data architectures (e.g. define application blueprints and technical design documents, etc.)
- Coaching, mentoring and overview of the implementation teams with regards to technical matters (e.g. Data Modelling techniques, Database & ETL Performance, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or other Business Areas (e.g. MBA, Finance, Business Analytics, etc.) would be considered as a strong plus
- Knowledge of Data Management and Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
- Possession of intense knowledge on
- BI Technical Architecture & Blueprint
- Enterprise DB platforms and ETL Tools, preferably in Microsoft Technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS) as well as in other vendors
- BI & Visualization Tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Reporting Services, etc.)
- Previous working experience of 8+ years in Large scale DWH project or similar preferably in the Banking or Insurance industry
- Experience in cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or Big Data would be considered as extra positive
- Experience in leading team with 10-20+ personnel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail and quality