CYBER CONSULTANT – RISK ADVISORY – CYBER & STRATEGIC RISK – CYBER
What Impact will you make?
The work we do is as transformative as the environment in which we do it. Our deep tech capabilities combined with broad industry expertise is why we’re the undisputed global leader in Cyber Risk management, having served more than 70% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and innovative culture. From supporting the next generation of cyber talent to investing in emerging technologies such as AI, cloud-based services, and IOT, we’re always at the forefront of cyber risk.
Supported by tools, training, and opportunities to advance leadership capabilities, our world-class teams are motivated by one goal: to drive progress in a dynamic digital world.
Together we manage cyber everywhere, so society can go anywhere.
Within our Deloitte Cyber Security team, we continuously study the evolution of cyber threats and investigate leading edge methodologies and technologies to help clients reduce Cyber Security Risks. We work hand-in-hand with clients, helping them improve their cyber security capabilities in all areas including strategy & governance, privacy, application and infrastructure security, ethical hacking, incident response, and many more solutions. We help clients plan and execute an integrated cyber approach to harness the power of information networks, increase mission performance, and improve customer support, without compromising security or privacy.
Under this framework, we are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Risk Advisory team in our offices in Athens.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you're ready for Deloitte!
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Consultant will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
During your tenure as a Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Deliver to our clients a wide range of cyber risk projects in the areas of strategy, governance and risk management, identity, data privacy and protection, cyber resilience and recovery
• Assist our clients in understanding today’s cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security capabilities and define a strategy to become cyber resilient
• Advise out clients on how they can improve their security organization and processes
• Assess the maturity of information security organizations and design a strategy and roadmap to reach the desired level of information security maturity
• Support clients with implementation and managing Cyber projects through executing assignments on an operational level
• Contribute to the creation of new Cyber related services and the development of existing services
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain detailed documentation of work undertaken
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Work closely with the best experts from many different disciplines and geographies
• Develop reports and presentations using appropriate tools.
• Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
• Understand the client’s business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
• Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instil confidence in team and clients
• Develop reports and presentations using appropriate tools
• Perform effectively the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
• Enhance quality and efficiency of recommended cyber strategy solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and a postgraduate qualification in Information Security
• Relevant professional certifications, such as ISO 27001, CISA, CISM or CISSP would be considered as an asset
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Experience across various technologies and platforms including Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux), Databases (Oracle, SQL etc.), Network Infrastructure (firewalls, routers, networking protocols)
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience (in both Greek and English)
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Commitment to teamwork and able to demonstrate strong client relationships
• Ability to maintain professionalism and strive for high ethical standards at all times
ABOUT RISK ADVISORY
At Deloitte, we work with clients across many industries to flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while seeking opportunities to create value by solving the most demanding business challenges in today’s evolving and volatile risk environment. Businesses across the world rely on Deloitte for advice and direction when evaluating these risks. We recognize the importance of mitigating risk – and the opportunities taking the right decisions can create for our clients.
Our distinctive combination of specialist skills, pioneering technology, industry expertise characterized our team who help our client to build effective risk strategies in the following areas:
• Accounting & Internal Controls: includes services that focus on addressing issues and risks relating to accounting and financial reporting, assurance needs, risk assessment, and efficacy of internal controls system.
• Cyber & Strategic Risk: helps clients address various aspects of Cyber and other strategic risks to their organizations in order to make risk informed strategic choices, prepare to respond to disruptions, assess and manage enterprise-level risks through their lifecycle, and strategize and respond to the risks associated with the reliability and protection of data, associated processes and technology. We provide advisory and managed services designed to help senior executives spot, assess, manage, and respond to risks and/or catastrophic unforeseen incidents that could undermine their competitive position and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation, and/or financial standing.
• Regulatory & Legal Support: includes services that help our clients manage regulatory compliance, enforcement actions, financial crime, and other regulatory investigation related matters (but do not include the practice of law). These services are usually in support of the Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Internal Legal Counsel, External Legal Counsel and other designated client leaders responsible for regulatory, compliance, and financial crime issues.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
This document has been prepared by Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants.
Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 000665201000 and its registered office at Marousi Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 0001223601000 and its registered office at Marousi, Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25 and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 144724504000 and its registered office at Thessaloniki, Municipality of Pylaia - Chortiatis of Thessaloniki, Vepe Technopolis Thessaloniki (5th and 3rd street), are one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies. Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see [ Link removed ] about to learn more.
DTTL, Deloitte NSE LLP and Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. do not provide services to clients. Please see [ Link removed ] to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at [ Link removed ] .
This communication contains general information only, and Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, is not, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte organization shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication. Deloitte organization refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities collectively.
© 2020 For more information contact Deloitte Central Mediterranean.