Η θέση Assistant Chief Accountant έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Assistant Chief Accountant από την εταιρεία Archirodon Group
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and we are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Chief Accountant to join our knowledgeable team in Athens Office. Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
We have just moved to our new Office in Koropi! Archirodon keeps growing.
You will be part of the Commercial Finance team dedicated to Archirodon’s construction joint venture and support on the supervision of the Accounting Section in its day-to-day activities. You will assist the Chief Accountant and Finance Manager in establishing, implementing finance and accounting best practices that are in line with Archirodon Accounting Standards.
What you will need to do:
- post the Accounting journal entries and complete the bookkeeping of the construction joint venture in accordance with Greek law and the reporting requirements of Parent Company (IFRS).
- monitor the cash position on a daily basis and the performed payments as approved by the authorized roles in the organization.
- support the calculation and execution of the monthly payroll as per the Greek Law and ensure the appropriate monitoring of personnel and timely payment of monthly payroll.
- monitor the warehouse, perform stock counts periodically and follow up the consumption and ending stock.
- maintain and update vendors, customers and PPE master data.
- support the reconciliation of all sub ledgers with the general ledger on a periodic / monthly basis
- support the preparation and sign off the annual Financial Statements in accordance to the Greek Law.
- cooperate and support annually the statutory auditors.
- comply with internal control and governance procedures; support the Chief Accountant in requests from the internal audit department of the Group.
- maintain and update the mapping of statutory accounts with Group reporting
- participate in the periodic closure and prepare the necessary reporting as well as support all other relevant Group’s requests
- maintain and update the statutory accounts in the system timely in order to facilitate business analysis
- Work closely with the Finance team of the Group
- Deliver Ad hoc requests and participate in projects of the department as requested
What you will need to have:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance/ Economics.
- 5-10 years of experience in Accounting in a similar position (prior experience in the construction industry and especially in public projects will be a significant asset)
- A’ signatory Accounting right
- Good Knowledge of all Accounting procedures including Taxes
- Knowledge of Greek labor law and payroll specifics
- Ability to support all state submissions to local authorities
- Ability to support periodic closures and statutory financial statements
- Experience in Financial Reporting (Statutory and IFRS)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and Word (Access is an asset)
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
You are someone who:
- Is self-driven and has sound organizing, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Is effective at solving problems and making timely decisions
- Displays interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and builds rapport easily
- Is flexible and eager to take initiatives and open to feedback and work optimization
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulation