Η θέση Business Analysts – Financial Advisory – Corporate Finance έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Business Analysts – Financial Advisory – Corporate Finance από την εταιρεία Deloitte
Business Analysts – Financial Advisory – Corporate Finance
What Impact will you make?
Due to our continuing expansion, we are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players to join our Financial Advisory’s - Corporate Finance practice in Athens.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Business Analyst will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
During your tenure you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Prepare, analyse and explain historical and projected financial information
- Compile, analyze, and report economic and industry data to help clients make informed decisions
- Develop complex financial models and run valuation analyses using several methods
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze relevant data using standard tools and data visualizations to help surface insights
- Manage own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Comply with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration from a prominent University would be considered a strong asset
- Professional Qualification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, or similar) will be considered a strong asset
- Relevant work experience (up to 2 years) in Valuations, M&A advisory, Capital Raising, Restructuring, Project Finance/PPP, etc., preferably within a major International professional services firm (Big-4 or other) or an investment bank in Greece or abroad, would be considered as an asset but not mandatory
- Very good knowledge of Financial Modeling in Microsoft Excel (knowledge of VBA) will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Military obligations fulfilled where applicable
ABOUT FINANCIAL ADVISORY
The Deloitte Financial Advisory practice provides to its clients - multinational corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments – a wide range of qualified Financial Crisis services and Merger & Acquisition services which include:
- Financial crisis services
- Restructuring: our team is specialized in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, bank syndicates and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring process
- Forensic: our team helps our clients react quickly and confidently in a crisis, fraud and financial crime or dispute. We provide investigation, litigation support, forensic technology services, business intelligence searches, leveraging Deloitte global network, deep industry experience and advanced analytical technology in order to understand and resolve issues and deliver the proactive advice clients need to reduce the risk of future problems
- Merger & Acquisition services
- Corporate Finance Advisory: our professionals offer independent financial, M&A and debt advice for clients whether they are seeking to expand organically or through acquisition; realize value through a disposal or restructuring; raise new finance; review debt facilities; improve balance sheet funding efficiencies. The team includes professionals with FSI and Real Estate expertise
- M&A Transaction Services: our team provides comprehensive, focused support to acquirers and vendors, assessing the strengths and weaknesses, value areas and risks of a transaction, helping our clients make informed decisions about their transactions
- Valuation and Modelling: we provides well-reasoned valuations and advice understanding how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
- Business Advisory: new service aimed to enlarge the FA offering through the integration of financial and business dimensions
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
This document has been prepared by Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants.
Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 000665201000 and its registered office at Marousi Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 0001223601000 and its registered office at Marousi, Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25 and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 144724504000 and its registered office at Thessaloniki, Municipality of Pylaia - Chortiatis of Thessaloniki, Vepe Technopolis Thessaloniki (5th and 3rd street), are one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies. Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ about to learn more.
DTTL, Deloitte NSE LLP and Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
This communication contains general information only, and Deloitte Business Solutions Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, is not, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte organization shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication. Deloitte organization refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities collectively.
© 2021 For more information contact Deloitte Central Mediterranean.