Η θέση Bartender έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Bartender από την εταιρεία ikos Resorts
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Do you enjoy smiling? Join our team!
Check our open position and apply now:
Bartender (Ref: IAR/BR021)
Resort: Ikos Aria | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-aria/
Location: Kos, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2021
Position Ref. Code: IAR/BR021
- Prepare all mise en place and any necessary side duties at the beginning and end of each shift
- Prepare and serve beverage orders according to the established sequence of service
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests
- Assist in all restaurant/bar related tasks as assigned by the F&B or Bars Manager
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated professional eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience in a restaurant/bar, ideally within a hotel environment
- Fluency in English (verbal)
- Degree/Diploma in Mixology/Winery would be a plus
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.