Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
**The role will be based abroad: in one of our international projects in the Middle-East, Gulf and/or North Africa**
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for dynamic and highly motivated Assistant Commercial Managers to be key point of contact for broad responsibilities in the areas of Finance and Administration, Personnel, Procurement, Insurance and Stores in one of our international projects in the Middle-East, Gulf and/or North Africa.
You will play a key role in our daily operations in one of our sites abroad. You will work closely with our Commercial Managers and you will have the chance to handle multiple projects in different departments across our business. Plus, we offer excellent opportunities for a challenging career in an international environment, as the successful candidate’s next career step is to become a Commercial Manager.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
As our Assistant Commercial Manager you will plan and monitor activities that are directly related to the construction projects and you will ensure that proper support is provided to the overall project implementation.
Are you an experienced professional with a financial or accounting background seeking to build an international career in the EPC industry and take over critical projects and business responsibilities?
What you will need to do:
- Assist the Commercial Manager in cash flow management ensuring the availability of funds for cash outflows as required, as well as in maintaining timely payment of personnel, suppliers, subcontractors and other parties.
- Monitor all financial and commercial obligations undertaken by the construction site under the agreements in place.
- Monitor the collection of receivables and insurance claims.
- Participate and monitor in all necessary measures and actions scheduled for compliance with the host country laws and regulations, in terms of labour, taxes, customs, business operations, etc.
- Monitor the correct maintenance of personnel records as well as the employee related logistics regarding transportation and accommodation.
- Ensure compliance of project’s procurement and subcontracting procedures as per Group policies.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the implementation of the Group’s and project’s insurance processes and contract’s requirements.
- Monitor the smooth operation of warehouses/stores.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Master’s degree, ACCA and/or IFRS Diploma will be considered a plus.
- 1-3 years prior relevant working experience in similar functions.
- Prior experience in the Construction Business and/or in multicultural environment will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Knowledge of French is a strong asset!
- Arabic language will be considered a plus.
- Computer literacy.
You are someone who:
- Is able to thrive with minimum supervision and is able to plan, prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and is able to make timely decisions.
- Is flexible and ready to take initiatives.
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment.
- Is able to lead a team.
- Enjoys travelling and working with different cultures.
What is in it for you:
Expatriate package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our