Η θέση Μηχανολόγος Μηχανικός - Σχεδιαστής έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Μηχανολόγος Μηχανικός - Σχεδιαστής από την εταιρεία Kouros
Kouros – International Signage Solutions is an international provider of turnkey visual identity solutions that helps leading retail networks develop, manufacture and deploy everything needed to brand their retail points. Over the years, we have successfully completed large-scale projects and visual identity roll-outs for networks of up to 1000 locations and our signs have been delivered to more than 28 countries in 5 continents.
We are looking for self-motivated designers - mechanical engineers of all levels to join our Engineering Department.
- Product design and development: preparing both rough sketches and detailed 3D master drawings and assemblies of new products using Autodesk Inventor, as well as writing their specifications / product recipes.
- Drafting / creating 2D manufacturing drawings, BOM and CAM files for branding / signage projects, incl. the required calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Preparing instruction manuals, data sheets and technical proposals
- Working as part of a team for developing / prototyping new products and signage concepts
- Analyzing customers' technical drawings / documentation, estimating material requirements and costs
- Communicating with the production teams to ensure compliance with the drawings, resolving design issues and incorporating knowledge gained into future drawings
- When required, attending customer meetings to support the sales associates and management
- Adhering to the internal processes regarding QA, document management and revisions
- Minimizing resource usage through efficient design, minimizing schedule and technical risks by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Native Greek speaker
- Very good command of the English language
- Proficiency in Autocad 2D/3D, Autodesk Inventor and MS Office suite and general IT fluency
- Excellent presentation and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand design intent and develop concepts into detailed manufacturing drawings
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize and able to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, responsible with a continuous improvement mindset and ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Responds well to criticism and maintains a positive attitude
- Self-starter that works well both in a team and as an individual
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must share and adhere to our values: kourossa.gr/our-people-and-values/
- Construction knowledge: sheet metal / plastic / wood fabrication processes, CNC machining, nesting, lighting, foundations / fixtures and architectural finishes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in mechanical design, preferably in signage / visual identity
- Ability to draw manually
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio (or a link to your online portfolio) when applying for this job.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.