Η θέση Web Developer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Web Developer από την εταιρεία Altair Travel Agency S.A
Are you keen on working as a Web Developer in an online travel agency that has a firm presence of 40 years in the Greek market and continuously expanding to 60+ countries worldwide? Send us your CV, join our team!
Altair Travel Agency S.A. a leading Company in the Greek market since 1980 is comprised of two online brands: Petas.gr for the Greek and Cypriot markets and Tripair for all international markets where we currently operate providing our customers with tourist services. Our offices are located at 26 Pentelis street, Palaio Faliro, in Athens.
Currently Altair seeks for a Web Developer with good knowledge in PHP/MySQL development to work with us and add value to the growth of our business.
- Back-end and front-end collaborative development.
- Websites support and maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of the agency’s operations model and services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good knowledge of back-end development (PHP 7.2+, MySQL)
- Hands-on understanding of Object-oriented programming with ability to work in multiple technologies.
- Good knowledge of RESTFul APIs
- Experience in the design, development, and testing of web software applications.
- Experience with web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON).
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Excellent team spirit
- Military obligations fulfilled (for Greek male applicants)
- You can write secure, clean, readable, modular, and reusable code.
- You are eager to identify, take ownership of issues, and drive them to resolution.
- Ability to understand project requirements and accurately break down into effort.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Private health insurance
- Work in a pleasant environment