Η θέση Transportation Planning Shift Supervisor έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Transportation Planning Shift Supervisor από την εταιρεία AB Vassilopoulos
Job Title Transportation Planning Shift Supervisor
Company profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with a network of over 500 stores including AB Super Markets, ENA Cash & Carry, Franchise stores and over 14 500 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Prepares the routing plan based on the orders of the stores, ensuring the timely, correct and economically optimal distribution of the company’s products to the stores, and carries out the assignment of trucks per route.
- Co-operates with the 3rd parties companies included in the routing plan, ensuring the timely execution of the route, in accordance with the company’s specifications.
- Ensures the integration of back-hauling needs, emergencies, as well as the returns of empty means from the stores.
- Ensures that the routing plan is monitored and complied with company’s procedures
- Settles the optimization of productivity and the routing process, following the differentiations between the initial routing plan and the final course of delivery of products to stores, with the aim of improving time, transport quality, reducing transport costs and increasing the productivity of available resources.
- Ensures and ensures that all the legal obligations of the company are complied with during the execution of the routes by both the privately owned trucks and the cooperating transport companies.
- Collects information from the stores about the quality of the products received and informs the Warehouse Supervisors accordingly, contributing to the improvement of the warehouses’ processes.
- Takes care of the transfer of goods between the stores, ensuring their optimal service.
- Contributes to the collection and processing of all data related to the needs of the department.
- Maintains, analyses, reports and tools (Daily Reports, Document Management) for the Plan department, according to the emerging needs.
- Monitors the KPI’s of the department
- Takes care of the maintenance of the data in the information system, as well as for the registration of new data, informing the relevant fields. (GPS, Planning Software,..)
- Participates, in cooperation with its supervisor, in the process of information, training, evaluation and development of the staff, controls the observance of the attendance and departure hours, while at the same time it contributes to the development and maintenance of a climate of trust and meritocracy.
- Candidate’s Profile
- BSc degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience of at least 3-5 years in a relevant subject
- Experience in team management
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation and information systems (Excellent knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel and macros – Desired knowledge: Microsoft Power Bi, SAP, GPS Monitoring Systems, WMS, Data
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to delegate tasks and decision-making
- Team spirit
- Consistency and responsibility
- Understanding the interaction between similar activities
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
Contact Details On line quoting reference: «TPSS_21»
Address: 81, Spaton Ave. Zip code: 153 44 City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential