Dynacom Tankers Management Ltd. (DTM) was founded in 1991 to manage oil tankers. Since then, the fleet has been significantly expanded and modernized, and the company has developed a strong network of customer relationships and a reputation for transportation excellence among quality-sensitive customers. Dynacom Tankers Mgmt is a leading Crude Oil Tanker Vessel management company (no 3 in Greece, in top 10 worldwide).
Job Description: Software Engineer
This is a position within Dynacom Tankers Mgmt IT Department. Our team consists of experienced administrators and engineers who constantly deliver state of the art products and services to the company's departments, subsidiaries and vessels.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, testing, implementation, integration and maintenance of the company's software.
The candidate will :
• Maintain the already existing code base
• Analyze requirements and functional specs Design/implement/test/integrate new applications
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Comp/Elec Engineer or equivalent.
Great to have:
Nice to have:
• Java 8+and latest developments
• Banking experience, SWIFT, ISO20022
• MS SQL, mysql
• Experience with bug tracking management software Experience with unit/integration/system testing