Η θέση Software Developer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Software Developer από την εταιρεία a-quant
a-quant (www.a-quant.com) is looking to hire: a qualified, highly motivated and talented software developer with creativity, intellectual curiosity, dedication and team spirit with expertise in web and mobile applications development to join our Engineering team in Athens office. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality web applications.
Job Description (code SW-1021):
For our expanding internationally Company, we are looking for a highly motivated candidate who will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Only those with the following skills will be considered:
- Proven work experience, at least for 2 years, as a software developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released web applications
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Experience with Visual Studio development environment
- Mobile development skills
- Experience in Data Bases and SQL
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- University degree from an accredited school and preferably graduate studies (MSc, PhD) in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Integrity/Intelligence/Energy as main character attributes.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- A creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Python
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and tools
- The opportunity to work with a very experienced team developing state-of-the-art products and very interesting projects.
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested to join the a-quant team