INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 45 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.7 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees in 2019.
INTRALOT is an innovation - driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. In Athens, we are a team of about 700 colleagues, located both in Marousi & Paiania.
The Company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise.
INTRALOT has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
We have a reputation for offering a superior products and services to our Customers worldwide, always acting with integrity and enjoying what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Senior Customer Experience Manager – Online Games & Casino
based in Paiania, Athens
As our new team member of Customer Experience and Platforms, your role would be to manage the player interaction with INTRALOT’s games and casino online channels through portals, applications and customer journeys, in order to optimize performance and lead to revenue generation
More specifically, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Evaluate current performance in cooperation with local teams
- Work with local teams and Technology to introduce monitoring tools or enhance existing ones
- Monitor and evaluate local competition in the countries of operation, as this relates to games and casino online channels
- Identify issues with UI/UX and propose optimizations or new initiatives based on business case results (e.g. launch an app, modify design aspects)
- Work closely with the Technology departments by proposing revenue-generating UI/UX enhancements for INTRALOT’s games and casino online channels, based on best practices and up-to-date UI/UX recommendations
- Identify features or suboptimal customer experiences that result or may result in revenue underperformance
- Prepare business cases for a series of new UI/UX initiatives for INTRALOT’s games and casino online channels that will generate growth
- Create business requirements for proposed new features or enhancements that will generate growth, as this relates to the customer experience
- Work closely with Games and Casino providers to ensure a premium customer experience in online operation
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- You have a University or College Degree in technology or in field relevant to the position (e.g. applied mathematics, analytics)
- MBA will be considered a plus
- At least seven (7) years of experience in related role for online Casino and Games
- Very Good knowledge of online Casino and Games (slots, e-instants, bingo, poker, roulette, live dealer etc.)
- Familiar with UI/ UX technologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You have completed all military obligations (for male candidates)
On the personal side:
- Apart from applying analytical and problem-solving skills well, you also have strong business acumen and goal-orientation
- You are distinguished for your organizational skills. You can manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively at all levels.
- Above else, we work as TEAM! You are a true team player, collaborating well with other team members to produce quality and on-time deliverables.
Our vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.