Senior Business Analyst
Loyalty and CRM Department, Product Development Team
Spata, Building 57, Athens, Greece
Type of Employment:
AEGEAN, based in Athens, Greece, is a member of Star Alliance Group since 2010 and a proud winner of 10 SKYTRAX World Airline awards as the 'Best Regional Airline in Europe'. Instrumental in our success have been our employees, who seek to channel their energy and motivation into the challenging industry of aviation. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and dedicated associates, who will become part of our family, provide services of high standards across all travel stages and contribute to the continuous improvement of our products.
If you wish to explore the exciting world of aviation, join our team!
About the new job
There is currently a job opening "Senior Business Analyst"
in the Product Development Team, reporting to the Loyalty and CRM Department. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible to lead the Loyalty and CRM products and services' developments and implementations. Within the scope of your role you will have to develop systems, modules and business flows needed to support Loyalty and CRM strategy and apply business rules and dataflows in customer databases.
Your main Responsibilities
- Lead the development of Loyalty and CRM products, services, and processes
- Initiate, plan, and launch Loyalty and CRΜ programs
- Automate and optimize processes to safeguard excellent customer experience
- Analyze marketing and customer needs to create business requirements
- Set and monitor KPIs
- Ensure successful product deliveries and established business goals
- Apply and maintain business rules and dataflows in customer databases and ensure all technical infrastructure
, if you cover the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Technical, Mathematics, Informatics or Physical Sciences
- Master's degree in any of the above fields will be considered an asset
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Product Development/ CRM infrastructure
- Good understanding of Loyalty sector
- Experience in an airline company or in the tourism sector will be considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy and interest in new technologies
- Fluency in oral and written Greek and English
And you have competence
- Project management
- Time management
- Analytical and agile way of thinking and working
- Planning and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creativity and Innovation
- Taking initiative and ownership
If you pursue your career journey with Aegean, on top of a challenging job, we offer:
If this looks like an interesting opportunity for you, send us your application now!
- A working environment where you feel valued and appreciated
- Excellent career and development opportunities within the organization
- Flight tickets
- Private health insurance scheme
- Other benefits will be offered according the role
Your application shall contain your CV in English language and is to be submitted until the 22 of April 2021
. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keep on following us to find a job opening that matches your profile.