Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a knowledgeable Marine Tendering Engineer to join our knowledgeable tendering team in our Athens Office.
Are you ready to contribute to Archirodon's strategic growth supporting major clients all around the globe?
Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
Interfacing with major national and international customers, you will be working within the Tendering department responsible for the development of proposals and tender of engineered packages for Marine projects, supporting and coordinating all aspects of the bid preparation process. You will create major impact by assisting us to maintain our market positioning and develop further.
What you will need to do:
Be actively involved in the Tendering activities and contribute to the department’s plans and strategies supporting day to day deliverables needs including:
- Preparation of the Tender Information Summary
- Preparation and review of the Bills of Quantities as required
- Preparation of material and subcontract enquiries
- Communication with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that comprehensive and consistent quotations are received
- Development of cost estimations for specific parts of works
- Development of proposals regarding work methods and equipment to be used including scheduling
- Co-ordination with other departments in obtaining specialist advice and input into the discipline related sections of the estimations as required
- Support estimators in timely completion of cost estimates as required
- Support the Tendering Supervisor in the compilation of the technical submittals
- Support the Planner in the preparation of the tender schedule
What it is nice to have:
- If you have experience in Marine construction projects the better
- Professional experience in Middle East or/and North Africa
- Previous experience in international projects and/or multinational environment
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic
You are someone who:
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Is a self-starter with drive to succeed and proactive attitude
- Has sound organizing, planning and prioritizing experience
- Demonstrates sound project management skills and is commercially astute
- Is flexible, eager to learn and professionally grow
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment
- Is effective at solving problems and making timely decisions
- Has excellent communication skills in liaising with customers and various departments to effectively perform the work at hand
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!