HTS EMEA Hub controller
Location: Athens, Greece / Other in Europe
Role overview: Provide insightful industrial financial analysis and reporting to serve business objectives. Business Partner to Hub manager and their team to support decision making process related to industrial challenges
Reports To: HTS EMEA Industrial Controlling Director
Direct reports: No
Responsibilities and Duties
Business partnering activities
- Analyze Hub costs and identify risks and opportunities to improve performance.
- Perform profitability analysis to identify levers of improvement.
- Contribute to design efficient processes and tools to deliver timely high quality reliable reporting.
- Payment terms monitoring (payment terms definition for new customers) and optimization campaign.
- Responsible for financial budgeting and forecasting for the hub
- Lead and manage the monthly/quarterly and yearly reporting for operations at hub Level
- Responsible for Hub performance analysis based on operations reporting: CAPEX/OPEX, saving projects, cross functional & purchasing savings - Review capital expenditure requests
- Responsible for standard cost calculation set-up and follow-up
- Monitor and propose performance improvement on OWC
- Follow up on internal audit points
- Assess, monitor and control risks within the relevant hub area in EMEA region
- Deliver timely, high-quality reliable and appropriate data and analysis to support the effective monitoring of the Industrial activities.
- Ensure compliance of business operations with company policies and best practices.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Professional experience in financial/accounting roles with respective accountabilities within the range of 5-10 years, is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP CO/FI, Magnitude, Analytics, MS office / Google Suite applications and BI skills (advanced)
- Fluent in English is a must, French is a plus.
- Experience working with reporting in a complex and dynamic organization is a plus
Skills & Person Specification
- Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Practical and drive simple, standard and efficient processes, strong mindset for continuous improvement.
- Experience working with reporting in a complex and dynamic organization.
- Team player.
- Highly organized with prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in business analytics and tolls.
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
Imerys is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.