Finance Business Partner – Real Estate & Technical Operations Department
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 304 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 191 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team, supporting the day-to-day operation of the Real Estate & Technical Operations Department and acting as an integrated member. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
- Helps in the development of the department’s strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
- Translates operational actions into financial performance indicators and ensures that corrective plans are implemented when needed
- Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
- Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the Real Estate & Technical Operations department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, construction cost, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
- Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework from the finance perspective
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
- Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
- IFRS knowledge regarding real estate and construction related standards
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
- Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
- Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
- Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: FBP_RE)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential