Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Dredging Construction Manager to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Dredging team in our Construction Sites abroad. Are you ready to travel, be part of and learn from an international dynamic team? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world?
Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
Are you a self-motivated Dredging Construction Manager professional, looking for a new role to get passionate about? Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
In this role, you will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to learn from multidisciplinary teams and grow within a world class team.
You will play a critical role in our big EPC projects as we will count on you for improving operational costs & utilization of relevant resources, accomplishing project construction milestones and achieving a success rate of 100% customer satisfaction. Furthermore, you will be able for the identification of all construction risks and implementation of mitigation strategies and for the impeccable safety track records.
What you will need to do:
- Understands, follows and applies Company’s IMS and especially dredging division policies, procedures, work instructions and forms
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, local laws and regulations with regards to HSE and Quality requirements
- Responsible for the technical execution of the Project. Leads the activities on Site in consultation with the Project Management team. Responsible to direct and coordinate the activities required to implement related scope of works. Plans & manages the site / project temporary facilities
- Prepares and implements mobilization plan for personnel and equipment resources
- Ensures Implementation of Project specific procedures. Execution of field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards
- Ensures optimized management of resources (equipment & personnel). Manages related resources in a cost-effective way to ensure financial results better than estimated
- Identify areas of concern and promote corrective actions. Assesses risksand mitigation measures to maintain the risk profile within set limits
- Actively supports building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Responsible to define, develop and update the detailed construction plans and schedule (in cooperation with his construction engineers) assigning priorities and ensuring availability of technical documentation
- Ensures on time request for necessary project personnel, material and equipment
- Evaluates the performance of the dredgers. Adjust the dredging methodology where necessary to increase the overall performance
- Updates the Project Manager
- Provide accurate, high-quality and credible monitoring reports of CSD and TSHD performance to higher management
- Ensures that all project equipment is operated and deployed in accordance with its design and operating parameters
- Plans and supervises repair and maintenance works of main dredging equipment during maintenance periods
- Cascades down into the organization the Company’s Vision and strategies
- Ensures development of people, the creation, acquisition and sharing of knowledge amongst construction team members and contributes to the enrichment of the Company’s knowledge database
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Engineering
- Min. 5 years management experience in the Construction Industry at similar level
- Fluency in English language
- Proven leadership communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic business, legal and contractual awareness
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Willingness to work offshore and/or remote areas.
What it nice to have:
Any relevant international experience in works related to the field of dredging or Marine construction would be a definite asset
You are someone who:
- Is confident of your abilities and you like to present new problem-solving ideas
- Displays active listening skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Can work with minimum supervision and you are eager to develop and get exposed to new things every day!
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
- Pays extreme attention to detail
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!